Wednesday, March 31, 2010

roll call Oahu 2009

2 more days! I%26#39;m flying solo to Oahu dec 31- jan 6th. This is my first time traveling alone. So excited!





When do you leave?



roll call Oahu 2009


Have a wonderful time and happy packing! I%26#39;m a month out...arriving on Jan. 29.



roll call Oahu 2009


We are going July 17th-24th. Our first Hawaian visit.




January 7th - January 13th!! Waikikiiiiiii!




I was just in Maui Nov 22-27, then Oahu 27-Dec 3.





I saw a last minute sale and booked it then and there. Would rather be in paradise relaxing on my days off than puking on NYE :)




I leave SYD on May 6th - May 16th.



Second visit for me, first for wife and kids.




January 30 - February 15!!!!!!




Count me in for July. Don%26#39;t have anything booked yet but just decided over Christmas that we must go back!




18 - 27th March and dang I wished I had booked for longer!! Second time for hubby and I and first for our 4 kids/teenagers. Can%26#39;t wait!!! Even though we live at the beach here and I am swimming and sunning nearly every day I am so looking forward to the whole Waikiki experience again.... the shops, the people the food, the culture!!!!




Jan 29th- Feb/ 9th,, very excited, kids were here twice when very very young, so this will be almost a first for them , and hubby and I have been about 5 or 6 times. WE love Hawaii, the people are so nice and the air is lovely.. palm trees, sandy beaches and warm water( we think water is very warm there all the time, compared to ours!)




Going Feb 16th - 25th Oahu.





I can%26#39;t wait, I was born in Honolulu and it%26#39;s my first visit back!

No comments:

Post a Comment