Sunday, March 28, 2010

hotel in waikiki

We are trying to decide on a hotel in Waikiki. We are looking at the Outrigger Reef and Outrigger Waikiki (pretty much the same rate at both). We%26#39;re traveling with my mom (70) and boys (11 %26amp;13). Any suggestions? I know the Reef has been recently renovated, but I think the Waikiki is in a better location? Thank you for your help!



hotel in waikiki


Those are both FINE locations. Waikiki really has a very compact central area. You could walk it end to end in maybe 20 mins. or so. The Outrigger Reef sits up near Fort de Russey park %26amp; that end of the beach is a little bit quieter and less crowded I think. I%26#39;ve not stayed there, but have eaten at the restaurant, gone to their spa, shopped in their lobby stores, It%26#39;s a nice hotel.



hotel in waikiki


Outrigger Reef is fantastic. I haven%26#39;t been to the Outrigger Waikiki so I can%26#39;t compare the two, but I do highly recommend the Reef. And I really like the location of the Reef. The beachwalk area is very nice and it%26#39;s just a short walk to anywhere else in Waikiki.


  • eye color
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment