Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Best Tower at Hyatt Maui

Hi Everyone! My husband and I will be staying at the Hyatt in January in a Deluxe Ocean View Room. From what I have read, these rooms are in the Napili and Lahaina Towers. Which tower should we request? We are obvously hoping for the best view possible, and also ';newer'; furnishings if at all possible. I know some of the rooms have been recently refurbished. Thanks for your help!!





Best Tower at Hyatt Maui


When we stay at the Hyatt we always stay in the Deluxe Ocean View rooms in the main Atrium tower. We stay on the Regency Club level and the views from these top floors are beautiful! I%26#39;m not sure if they have remodeled any of the rooms since we were there last summer, but our rooms are always very nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment