Thursday, April 1, 2010

What’s the skinny on the Ritz?

Hello. I have an friend who is planning on Maui in June. She likes everything about the Ritz but the reviews of the wind %26amp; weather. I did visit this location on my last trip April 08 and it was like night %26amp; day as far as the weather from the Ritz to Ka%26#39;anapali to the Four Seasons. Do you just take you chance on the wind %26amp; showers at the Ritz? Is June considered a dryer month? Thanks and Aloha!



What%26rsquo;s the skinny on the Ritz?


June should be drier than April, perhaps a shower will reward you with a rainbow. April is still Spring and Spring is a fickle month most everywhere - definitely would notice the difference between N %26amp; S then. June will still be a bit cooler in Kapalua, but far from cold. Winds do pick up in the afternoons, no way to tell how much at this point. Mother Nature has her own idea about air conditioning. I would take my chances!



What%26rsquo;s the skinny on the Ritz?


Let me put it this way...if I could stay at the Ritz I would do it in a heart-beat ANYTIME of year! Gorgeous property so while there may be a shower or two in June, and June is a much dryer month than April, she can enjoy the amenities then head south till she finds the sun.




Just completed a 4 night stay at the Ritz. It was awesome. Hotel and surrounding area are gorgeous. I guess we were lucky as the weather was perfect which has not been the case most of this spring from what I understand. You can never say for sure with the weather but June is a pretty safe bet.





Also, people make it sound like Kapalua is a million miles from civilization. Not true. It took us an average of 9 minutes to get to Kaanapali.





We%26#39;re now at the Hilton on the BI and very much missing the Ritz...




thank you all for your replies - MD if you are reading this, you should book it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment