Thursday, April 1, 2010

Veggie eats?

Hi all!



I have searched for vegetairan restaurants and there were a few listed (Buddhist Vegetarian, Pyramid, Govinda%26#39;s, Legend) but would like to get everyone%26#39;s opinion. Any recommends? Just thought I would see if there was somewhere wonderful that I shouldn%26#39;t miss!



Thanks!



Veggie eats?


Are you vegan or just vegetarian?



I%26#39;m sure most of the asian restaurants have many vegetarian options on their menu.



There is Ruffage Natural Foods on Kuhio ave on the bottom of the Royal Grove Hotel they have many veggie and vegan sandwich options. Lots of people on here have mentioned the Down To Earth store it has a deli and hot bar not one in Waikiki but I think there is one on King st which is not too far.



If you ever get to Asheville NC you should visit the Laughing Seed Cafe strictly veggie and vegan very good food.



Aloha Marie



Veggie eats?


Here is a list of Vegetarian/Vegan restaurants on Oahu and what dishes to order:





www.vsh.org/Veg-Friendly-Businesses.htm





I haven%26#39;t been here yet, but my friends are raving about Hale Macrobiotic:





http://www.halemacro.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment