Saturday, April 3, 2010

'Entertainment Book' usage in Waikiki

From what I gather, the main reason for me to buy the %26#39;Entertainment Book%26#39; is for the Polynesian Cultural Centre...which is fair enough (if I do in deed get $43 off)!





However, could you please tell me how else you have used it when walking around WAIKIKI (not Honolulu)...ie, an ice cream here, a Chinese there!





Any little hidden gems!?!





Many thanks.



'Entertainment Book' usage in Waikiki


I have used the PCC coupon, and the Pardise Cove coupon. There is also a coupon for Dole Whips at the dole plantation. We mainly got it for the PCC coupon.



'Entertainment Book' usage in Waikiki




I got the book for the hotel.



The entertainment give me such a good deal for the Aston Waikiki Circle. $96 for an Ocean Front room vs if you book directly on their website, it will be $145. I save at least $250 for 5 nights if not more.




from where can one ge tthis book or any other coupon book from please?






Go to http://www.entertainment.com and where it said ';Find a Book Near You';, just punch in Waikiki zip code which is 96815.



The book is not $15 and free shipping. You should called them find out.





Hope this help.




';The book is not $15 and free shipping.';





All of the books are now $15 with free shipping. But that is to a U.S. address. Don%26#39;t know what it would cost to U.K.






Disty, I meant to say the book is $15 with free shipping to US only.




You can also purchase the books at some stores on Oahu. I don%26#39;t know if they discount the books like entertainment.com does.





tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g60982-i38-k238673…





You can also print 3 free coupons from their free trial offer. You have to use the printed coupons within 14 days of printing.





www.entertainment.com/freetrial




Hi, I searched through the Hawaii Entertainment Book 2009 on their site and the Polynesian Cultural Center is not listed. Which section is the PCC listed under?




Stunnaz, I looked also for the PCC offer and it%26#39;s not listed. I also did a search by every offer alphabetically and it%26#39;s not there.



Any hints, anyone? This is the reason I%26#39;d buy the book.



Thanks




I couldn%26#39;t find the PCC discount online either, however I know that it is in the hardcopy book, as I ordered it last week and just received it a couple days ago. The PCC is listed in the Events and Attractions section I believe (I%26#39;m at work and don%26#39;t have the book with me). Not sure why it doesn%26#39;t show up online as a book discount though.

No comments:

Post a Comment