Saturday, April 3, 2010

Wedding site help

I am looking at possible having my wedding in Maui in May 2010. I want something casual (for about 20 people) for a ceremony, possibly on the beach. I would love something in West Maui, maybe overlooking the ocean, but I would like a gazebo or a nice building (not a church). I want to keep it on the simpler side and cheap is always nice. Any suggestions?



Thanks for the advice.



Wedding site help


If you book several units at the Maui Eldorado I think you can use their beachfront big cabana building. Worth contacting them for details of if they still offer this and the number of units you need to book. Absolutely beautiful outlook.



Wedding site help


Have you determined where you will be staying? That may have an impact, it%26#39;s a small island but the general economics of time and distance should be considered. A bit more information as to what you want is going to be helpful.



I think the gazebo is going to limit you a bit, but it%26#39;s quite possible. Napili Kai Resort has gorgeous grounds and is popular for weddings. In South Maui Makena is a favorite for weddings.





http://www.maui-angels.com/ http://mauimarryingman.com/




LeaRose has given you two really good choices. I am partial to maui-angels.com since that is who I used myself four years ago for my wedding. They have a great many things to offer and the prices are very good. Kolleen and Bruce are excellent to work with.





We visit with them every year when we return. They have become good friends of ours and I%26#39;m sure you will find the same thing will happen. You will feel you have known them all your life. I would certainly give them a chance. You will not be disappointed.





Best wishes to you and let us know what you decide.

No comments:

Post a Comment