Saturday, April 3, 2010

Things to do and see in Oahu

Hi,





I know that there is a heap of info on this site about things to do in Oahu, but I don%26#39;t have the time right now to go through them all..





Can anyone give me a hint on things to do in Oahu for about 8 days. I like the snorkelling and hiking type of stuff as well as some of the history stuff like Pearl Harbour.





I see there is a water park - is this any good. We are a group of 29-35 (going on 16) year olds.





Thanks in advance.



Things to do and see in Oahu


I am plannning a trip there as well for July. I found the info on this thread very helpful.



tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g29222-i37-k647862…



Things to do and see in Oahu


BT -- even if you take the effort to scroll down through the posts from the last two weeks, you will find a treasure trove of excellent suggestions.





Our time is precious, too! :)




Make the time. Also, look at the top/left side of this page and click on the various topics. Like previously said, other people%26#39;s time is valuable, too. Chuck...




Thank You,





Sorry, I didn%26#39;t mean to sound like a snob when saying that I didn%26#39;t have time to look.





I meant any suggestions and I would research them, rather than imply that fellow TA posters do all the work.





Thanks also for pointing out the ';things to do'; tab. Maybe I shoud look to the right AND left of screen.





Regards




Regarding your comment that you are a group 29-35 going on 16 - The last time my husband and I were in Waikiki we were 29 and he took a surfing lesson and had a blast. He was having as much fun as any kid on surfboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment