Saturday, April 3, 2010

Hotel in Maui

I need some help with hotel recommendations in Maui. I%26#39;ve read several reviews but am still not sure which one works best for me!!





My boyfriend and I are going this summer (June/July) and we%26#39;re looking at either Sheraton or Westin, hoping to use our Starwood points. We would prefer something more romantic and less crowded. My experience is that Westin is typically more upscale and has better rooms, but many reviews suggested that Sheraton is actually better!!





Any feedback you have will be greatly appreciated!!



Hotel in Maui


I hear what you are saying about Westins/Sheraton - but that%26#39;s not the case in Hawaii. If you want romantic and less crowded, stay at the Sheraton. Westin is a kid-magnet and noisy.





Sheraton has the best spot on the beach, large rooms and spacious, gracious grounds. Go for it.



Hotel in Maui


I think the Sheraton would be a better choice as well.




#3 for the Sheraton! Use your points and you will get automatic upgrades! We went from oceanview to oceanfront! Can%26#39;t guarantee ';less crowded'; in the summer months but still the better beach and grounds.



I know what you mean, we normally prefer the Westins as well, just not on Maui!




Thank you all for your feedback. Looks like I will go with Sheraton, can%26#39;t wait :)

No comments:

Post a Comment