Thursday, April 1, 2010

Review of VIP Shuttle

As a big fan of Roberts Shuttle, I wanted to try



VIP%26#39;s service this week in Honolulu.



They pick you up at the baggage claim area, using



your name. The VIP vans are new, and have a capacity



of about 20 people.



There were five passengers on my trip to Waikiki at Rush Hour.



The trip was as fast as Taxi, but Taxi now charges



close to $45 one way.



My hotel was the first stop. Obviously this is a better service than Roberts, because you have to wait



for 50 people to fill up their bus, and Roberts stops at up to 20 hotels.



I changed my pickup time, and VIP gave me a lot of latitude. It was no problem for VIP. They showed up right on time.



On this trip there were three travelers.



I found out from the driver that VIP has been around for quite a while. They started out transporting the Airline crews to and from the airport, That is still a good part of their business.



I will use VIP again when I come to HNL. The round trip rate of $20 is fair.





I%26#39;ve rented cars weekly, but most



Waikiki parking is Now between $22 and $29 a day.



That%26#39;s as much as the rental car rate.



VIP gets my vote for fast, efficient service.



You can arrange for pickup by contacting their



Website.



Review of VIP Shuttle


Thanks for your review.





I%26#39;m not a fan of Roberts after my last experience so will give VIP a go on my next visit.



Review of VIP Shuttle


I can%26#39;t seem to find their website by Googling.





Thanks




nice tip, frankly I am getting tired of the taxis creative routes to drive up fares. I would agree taxis fares are closer to $40 than $30




We%26#39;ve used Roberts for years and years and have Never waited for them to fill a bus!;[,;[[]




Heres the link:





http://viptrans.com/Default.asp




Terry00Seven,





Thanks for the link.




Thanks! Think I%26#39;ll be using them for my July stay.




We actually used VIP Shuttles on some day trips %26amp; found them fantastic, just wish we%26#39;d used them first up. Very professional %26amp; oragnised. This is in comparision to another company we used who seemed to drive around Waikiki past our hotel several times %26amp; then did not bother turning up to collect us from Waikele Outlets at the end of the day......not nice with 2 young kids sitting in the dark, miserable rain. Their attitude left a lot to be desired....

No comments:

Post a Comment