Thursday, April 1, 2010

Kahana Beach Vacation Club

Has anyone stayed here? Is it nice? It says it%26#39;s a studio with kitchenette. Does it have a refrigerator?



Kahana Beach Vacation Club


Is this on the Interval site?



Kahana Beach Vacation Club


This website says that all of the units have fully functioning kitchens. Pictures of the kitchen show a frig.







redweek.com/resort/P4761-kahana-beach-vacati…




Thanks for the info. Looks pretty small, huh? I don%26#39;t know whether I could do a murphy bed for 2 weeks! Maybe I%26#39;ll keep looking. I%26#39;m actually looking at HSI burn weeks. We%26#39;re going the first of October, so hopefully something else will come up. It does look like you have a nice view of the ocean though.




What is a murphy bed? and how bad is it?




My husband and I stayed here a few years ago. The kitchen is great, large refrigerator. The murphy bed is a bed that pulls down from the wall. It was a queen and very comfy. The best thing about this place is the view. It is right on the beach, smack dab on the beach....we loved to sit on the lanai and read or have a drink or breakfast. My husband would jog up and down the beach every morning. Humm, I wouldn%26#39;t mind going back there.




Thanks for the info.




did you end of staying at Kahana? I%26#39;ve booked a room there and I%26#39;m having second thoughts.




RebaPhoenix - I understand that nagging %26#39;second thoughts%26#39; issue, it can get to you. I hope anyone who stayed there will respond, but this thread is nearly a year old, perhaps sending a pm to some of the people who have stayed there would ease your mind.



I perused the reviews on TA and even the reviews on Expedia which you booked through - overall it gets pretty good marks. 88% from Expedia say they would stay there again, and on TA out of 60 reviews 44 would stay there again - pretty good odds. (you can pm those posters as well)



Sometimes little doubts appear for a reason and other times I simply %26#39;over think%26#39;. Obviously the choice is yours, but I do hope you can put your mind at ease somehow.




We did stay there and it was great. The beach was nice. The view fabulous and the ';murphy bed'; was not that bad. Not the 4 Seasons but for a nice place to stay and a beautiful view it was great.

No comments:

Post a Comment