Monday, December 12, 2011

Sealodge D7

We are staying at Sealodge D7 at the begining of June. I was wondering if anyone has stayed here and could give me any feed back. The views look amazing! Also, can anyone tell me how safe the ziplines are.





Sealodge D7


We%26#39;ll actually be at Sealodge D9 up through June 2. Will you be there then?





Ziplines are extremely safe. As far as I know there has never been any kind of serious accident on any of the Kauai ziplines. We%26#39;ve done the Princeville zipline twice and safefty is a high priority. The ziplines and the harnesses far exceed the minimum requirements.



Sealodge D7


We are staying there May 31st and leaving June 5th for Maui. Have you ever stayed at Sealodge before?



We were thinking about doing the Kipu Falls Zipline Safari through Outfitters.




There is a fabulous zipline company a few minutes from Sealodge. Not sure why you would drive all the way to the other side of the island to do that activity.



Sealodge is a lovely spot. You will have great views from most units.



http://www.adventureskauai.com/




Agree with jebett. If you%26#39;re going to zipline, do the Princeville adventures, which is only a few minutes away from Sealodge.




Thanks, it does make more sense to go with them since they are close by. I noticed they also have the kayaking along with the zipline which we want to do.




We%26#39;ll be in D8 May 27 - June 3. It looks like we have the d unit taken.I%26#39;ve heard positive things about Sealodge. We%26#39;ll be in Maui for a week prior to Kauai. I don%26#39;t think ziplining is for me or DH. 21 days and who%26#39;s counting




We were in D8 last week. Incredible views you can watch the sun come up from your bed. I would agree with ziplining at Princeville//I havent done it personally but we went by there today and it is really close to Sealodge. Their tour looked full. Have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment