Monday, December 12, 2011

Lax to Hnl $245 rt

looks like from mid January to mid march, never thought we would see those prices again, Hawaiian Airlines with member discount





Lax to Hnl $245 rt


Almost as good, we%26#39;re booked on Continental for January; EWR (Newark, NJ) to HNL $437 PP RT, DIRECT.





The 11 hour haul will be rough in coach, but eight nights in Maui will more than make up for the misery of that flight.



Lax to Hnl $245 rt


Amazing!



A really good source of airline specials, as well as other Hawaii information:



beatofhawaii.com/los-angeles-to-honolulu-jan…




Wow! Darn this child I have that is still in school. :)





Just for the heck of it I did check out HA fares for June LAX-HNL and they are in the $400RT range.





Very tempting.




Tempting but off peak my dear trixee-good to see ya on the board-the other board really misses ya




I just checked the hawaiian air website and found $112 each way la to hnl on laots of dates 2nd half of Jan and first half of feb. It is killing me not to be able to snap up one of those seats! Just like Trixxee-kids in school :(




We are going at the end of May for $124 from Pdx to Ogg. It was not a planned trip until I went to Hawaiian air. I am so weak when it comes to cheap flights to Hawaii!

No comments:

Post a Comment